'Polskie Ogorki' & BBQ Pork Tenderloin with Rice on the Side

I was making dinner today, and I was just thinking - why not! Yes, why not post some of my menu dishes. All you need to prepare this meal - lunch or dinner - is a pocket of seasoned rice, pork tenderloin, and polskie ogorki, in other words, pickles.
You have to get Polish pickles, and if you are familiar with sauerkraut, get a Polish brand also - you will not be disappointed with the quality and quantity.

So here we go, step by step instructions:

Pork Tenderloin
  • Clean up some fat and rinse with vinegar.
  • Cut into 3 in pieces, open up as butterflies.
  • Season with salt, pepper and virgin olive oil (optional).
  • BBQ or broil.
Seasoned Rice
  • Read instructions on the pouch or box.
Polskie Ogorki Salad
  • Cut into 1/4 in thick slices.
  • Cut green parsley.
  • Mix above in a bowl.
  • Add 2 spoons of olive oil and wine vinegar to taste (optional).
Assemble all on the dish and you are ready to go. Make your own judgment for how many people you will be cooking for. I don't like recipes, and I cannot write good recipes, so I will leave this to your imagination.

~ Anna

Comments