Other Visitors in my Bird Sanctuary

The original intention was to establish a bird sanctuary in my own backyard, yet I unexpectedly found other guests indulging in the food intended for the birds.
After the food had been completely consumed, not a single bird or squirrel made an appearance. However, I had some old bread that I needed to get rid of, so I decided to put it out for the squirrels since the other food was gone. I noticed that they weren't very fond of bread - I thought they would eat anything, but the bread would just disappear. So there must be someone else in my garden.

Perhaps it's the feline (a cat), yet I doubt their inclination towards consuming bread. Conceivably, a nocturnal raccoon could be the culprit.
Lastly here is my other related post: "Bird Sanctuary or Squirrel Sanctuary."
~ Anna

Comments