Morning Photo Thoughts - Thousand Camera Clicks

Mid-July is around the corner; that means another two months and the summer will be over. Okay, that's not optimism, LOL. However, why am I looking ahead? So far, it's been a very busy summer. I was able to enjoy my weekends hiking, biking, and photographing my local trips.

This may be a surprise to some of you, but at the end of my journey, I usually end up with 1500 photos per trip. Well, once I go through them, I think I can shave off about 500, but this is only when the weather or daylight is not so good. This year alone, from January to July, I have taken about 16,000 photos. The beauty of taking so many photographs for me is the replay of what I saw that day. I could not believe how much I forget what I saw, what I stepped on, or what flew by me unless notes are taken.

I am going to have so much fun looking through all my photos in the winter, and that's the optimist in me.
~ Anna

Comments

Anonymous said…
1500 photos per day - WOW! That's impressive.