The Hard Work on Display

This structure has been physically growing structurally right before my very eyes.
I had a chance to snap a couple of photos of the almost finished great piece of work. I cannot tell you what it is because I don't know. Since driving by every weekend, I can say that I saw it rising from the ground. The architectural design is simply unimaginable. I really thought that we are not capable of building something that looks like it was built 1000 years ago. It's always the skyscrapers, apartments, condominiums, and even churches that start with metal beams, something that I did not see when this piece of art was started, just the scaffolds to move the stone from place to the right place, or you can call it puzzle assembly. I am sure there is more to it.

~ Anna

Comments