Rockin' Girl Blogger and Awesome Guy Blogger Results

Its time to roll out the red carpet for the Rockin' Girl Blogger and Awesome Guy Blogger. Last month on August 9th, 2007 I became one and I was awarded by Bob from the Blackholes and Astrostuff blog, and its time for me to do the same. Not sure what is the exact rule, but seems like the winner awards next five. Well, well and well, if there is a Rockin' Girl Blogger, then what about guys. Don't you worry, you get to be the 'Awesome Guy Blogger' just like Bob. Tough decisions had to be made, just kidding, and here are the results in no particular order.


The criteria for this award is for 'who you are as a blogger', and this is what I think of you, and if you got this award before, this one is coming from ME, and I did not see any specific rules so here we are:

The Rockin' Girl Blogger award goes to Susanne, the creator of the Sue's Daily Photos blog and Weddings in Key West - Weddings in Paradise blog. I met Sue through BlogCatalog. She came across as a very sincere and appreciative individual. There was no single time when she did not appreciated my comments, and sometimes gave me more in return. Her thoughts are expressed through her beautiful photography. Sue's Rockin' Girl Blogger award is well deserved.

The Rockin' Girl Blogger award goes to Cindy, the creator of the Roseheaven Cottage blog and others blogs she has. I am not sure how I got to know Cindy, but I know that through her lovely posts and her returning comments I know her very well now. Her writing, sincere thoughts and creative photography totally represents her, and she through her posts showed me the way of greater appreciation of little things around me. Cindy's Rockin' Girl Blogger award is well deserved.

The Rockin' Girl Blogger award goes to Kathy, the creator of the KML Photography. Kathy has great passion for photography. I met her by visiting her blog and vise versa. She is a unique person the same way her photography is and always will be. I am thankful for her kind 'I Love Your Blog' award. Kathy's Rockin' Girl Blogger award is well deserved.

The Rockin' Girl Blogger award goes to JJ Loch / Nature Nut, the creator of the Nature Shows and Dreams blog. JJ Loch come across as fun to hang around person, but not just that, her thoughts show true appreciation of nature, art, writing and probably everything else. Her passionate writing thought me many things. JJ Loch's Rockin' Girl Blogger award is well deserved.
The Awesome Guy Blogger award goes to Peter, the creator of Scruffyhippo's Blog and P G Wake blog. I do not really remember if I found Peter first or Peter found me first. On the end it met to be. Peter's psychic, spiritual and holistic wisdom answered many of my questions that I been puzzled by. Peter come across as very honest and down to Earth guy, and cool blogger. We also have something in common, we both cannot swim very well lol. Peter's Awesome Guy Blogger award is well deserved.

Congratulations to all of you again and I am been very privileged and honoured to grant you this award. Two more awards will be out in next few days.

Comments

Super congrats to the winners!!!

I'm shocked to see myself listed. :D Thank you, Anna!!! What a surprise!!!

Hugs, JJ
Bob Johnson said…
Wow this is becoming like a real job, getting awards and then giving them out, then doing posts, then finding room on your blog for more awards, lol
Scruffyhippo said…
Well I'm shocked..... more than that speechless, and I don't normally have that problem.

Thankyou anna, I feel honoured :0 and shocked.
kml said…
Many thanks to you Anna! I am much honored - you have made my day!

Take care,
Kathy
mrsnesbitt said…
Hey came here vis Scruffyhippo and find a name I know..kml! Small world eh!
Thank you so much! You don't know how much I needed this today! I am so honored to receive this award from you. You definitely rock! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage
myonlyphoto said…
I am so glad that we have such a great party here lol, congrats to all of you again, and welcome new visitors, anna :)