Meet My Toad

I managed to snap around 30 photos of this toad, just like the other subjects I've captured. We stumbled upon this specific toad in the forest, tucked away under the evergreen trees. Instead of getting an action-packed shot, the toad surprisingly perched itself on a branch. It seemed tired.
Halton Hills, Ontario

My clicks were not in vain as it is a rather cool pose. Additionally, take a look at: Meet My Frog. For those intrigued by frogs and toads, there is a great and straightforward comparative article to explore: Frogs and Toads.

~ Anna

Comments

Bob Johnson said…
Wow, too cool , is the frog a camouflaged frog?
myonlyphoto said…
Hey Bob, you asking too much ha ha. I don't really know much difference, but this supposed to be toad, frogs are some how different. Well, I may have to go and learn a bit more about both - and I think it is camouflaged, it was hard to see - oh boy now I have to put the zoologists hat on (just kidding?)... Anna :)
Yor your toad is so cute! If you could write about your toad Bob,learning tricks thanks.

Love Anna.
myonlyphoto said…
princessrapunzul thank you for your visit and comments. :))))
Unknown said…
LOL...

Loved the story attached to this photo! Hope you didn't cause the toad any celebrity related anxiety!

I can understand the need for 30 shots to get one good one! I tried shooting some good shots of our cats at home recently.... hehe!!
myonlyphoto said…
Thank you for your comment, and visiting, and that is the beauty of the digital camera, no cost unless you develop your photos, but yes sometimes it takes many photos till you get the 'one'.
Anna :)