The Canadian Mountain Goats, Jasper National Park

I had the opportunity to travel to Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada. I did not have the opportunity to hang out, but even driving was the most wonderful experience I had. There are many cool animals that can be found on the side of the road.
Today's theme is the Mountain Goats. You tell me by looking at the photographs that they are not the most adorable things ever. If you ever travel to Jasper National Park, I can assure you that you will see goats venturing down to the roadsides, but if not, then you can see plenty of other animals.
What we know about Mountain Goats is that they have shaggy white coats and sharp black horns. Mountain goats are amazing climbers. Their large, semi-soft hooves give them traction to climb steep mountainsides, especially away from predators. Mountain Goats inhabit cold alpine and sub-alpine climates, as in Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada.
~ Anna

Comments