Moon Photography: Aug 23, 2007 Good Night For Moon Photo Shoot

The warm weather is back, and not just warm; it's hot and humid. Lucky night; it is very clear now. I saw some clouds on the horizon; that means the weatherman was right; there will be rain. However, the clear sky around the moon helped me get this very clear photo.
Aurora, Ontario, August 23, 2007, 09:38 PM EST

I really don't know what else to write today, but please enjoy excellent and my favourite posts from others: Mysterious Bodies by Bob and 10 Things I Would Like To Do Before I Die by Scruffyhippo's blog. If you're up for some more photography, here is a very nice blog to visit: Sue's Daily Photos.

~ Anna

Comments

Bob Johnson said…
Again another beautiful shot of the moon, I went out to take a pic but again the clouds rolled in, which is too bad because it would have ended up right between the neighbors garage and trees. The post you picked out of mine is one of my favs too, thanks for the plug!
A fantastic shot!!! Thank you for posting it. You are so gifted!!!

We finally had rain yesterday after a drought that had a hummingbird taking a shower from the arched over water in the sprinkler.

Hugs, JJ
from the sprinkler

Can you tell it's morning? LOL I'm a night owl.

JJ
myonlyphoto said…
Bob, like always thank you for your comments. Hopefully you can take some moon photos, I think you can capture more detail with your equipment. Got to go and read your recent post. See you on your blog. Anna :))
myonlyphoto said…
Hey nature nut, love your name and I wish I had some hummingbirds here. By the way I was looking for some birds on my backyard, and I think I saw one, unfortunately, flying away. It was very small, but I don't think that was a flying insect, because if this thing was flying my way, I think I learn how to fly....lol. Anna :)) and thanks for visiting.
Scruffyhippo said…
Lovely picture anna, can't wait for the full moon one :) thanks for mentioning my blog too :)