Brown Cow Chocolate Milk NOT

Not until just recently did I start to see more farmed animals, and I thought that there was only one type of cow. In all my life, I have seen typical black and white cows and nothing beyond.

With more exposure to the world, or should I say 'seeing more of the world', I have seen many different cows: all white, all black, all white and brown, all brown, skinny, fat, and black short with curly hair. I'm not sure, but each type is good for something, like milk cows, beef cows, or even cows that make 'chocolate milk'. About chocolate milk, it is something I have been hearing: some kids think that brown cows make brown or chocolate milk. No, they do not.
I come from Europe, and where I come from, there were black and white cows, meaning black cows with large white spots. When we travelled to Germany, we had the opportunity to see black, short, curly-haired cows. In Alberta, all white cows. In Germany, we visited Hanover Zoo, and they actually had a section, and it was the biggest section for farmed animals—cows, chickens, goats, sheep, horses, and many more. And that was where most people hang out, like they don't have any at home.

The farmed animals were the biggest attraction there.
The photos above are my latest photos of the cows. I will be digging into my photo gallery to show you my complete cow photo collection. Enjoy, and if you have a chance to stop by the farm one day or to stop on the side of the road, you will notice that cows seem to enjoy the presence of people; you will notice that by them looking at you.

~ Anna

Comments