Blog Day 2007 - I Broke The Rule

It looks like I have some non-photographic projects to work on this weekend. The latest one is the BlogDay 2007 award from Peter at Scruffyhippo's Blog. I think I have to release this first, but unfortunately, I am already late.

Peter's award came to me by surprise, and I was glad that I had the Awesome Guy Blogger award ready for him. It looks like Peter's award is only valid for August 31st, and this is September 1st now, and I am typing away fast. Sorry, bloggers, but unfortunately I was at work, and that means I had to work. If you're still interested, the rules of this game are here (UPDATE, not here anymore). Well, I don't know what to do, and no one really wrote instructions on what happens if you are nominated and you miss posting five cool blogs by August 31st, 2007. Instead, I will be creative and implement my own rule: I will make a list of blogs that I visit every day or at least a few times a week.

Enjoy!—and the list is growing.

Blackholes And Astrostuff
Sue's Daily Photos
Scruffyhippo's Blog
Roseheaven Cottage
KML Photography
Nature Shows and Dreams (UPDATE: Blog doesn't exist anymore)
Cat On My Head
LifePrints - Good News for a More Compassionate World
Very Short Novels
Brain Based Biz
ChannelofHealing
PERIPHERAL VISION - Inner Sights by Lynda Lehmann
brushstrokes - gallery of Daily Paintings

I think I just made my life a bit easier; I can just keep visiting this post to visit you, and now I can go to sleep since Blog Catalogue is overloaded and it is getting very late: 'We're sorry, but our database servers are currently overloaded.'

~ Anna



Comments

That's funny that you overloaded your blog roll! I had to resort to Technorati to track my faves. Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage
Scruffyhippo said…
There's an old saying, "It's better late than never" brilliant list anna, that's what it all about bringing to others the blogs they may not of otherwise seen.
I have bookmarked loads of new sites from the blog day lists I have visited, that I may not of found otherwise.
Bob Johnson said…
Great list Anna, now get some sleep, I gave you another award, but you can take your time with this one, no pressure on you, thats what you get for having such a great blog!
LOL and congrats on the award blitz. I looove it!!!

I visit you often too, Anna. I can't stay away. Your photos are spectacular and you have a great writing voice. :D I'm happy I met you on Blog Catalog. My life is enriched for it!!! The posters here all have favorite blogs of mine too.

Hugs, JJ
Anonymous said…
Hey Anna,

Thank You for listing our site :)

We do a blog intro for you during our next round of Blog Intros to return your love.

Cheers
James
myonlyphoto said…
Hey all (Cindy, Peter, Bob, JJ, James), glad you liked my idea, I worried a bit about that award, and things started to break down last night (like blog catalog got overloaded lol) so I had to cut short, and not sure how I got an idea to put that bear picture in lol. Thanks all for all the support...anna :)
Lisa McGlaun said…
Anna,

Thanks so much for including me on your list. You add life to my blog every time you comment, just like Peter, Bob, and JJ. I appreciate you so much.

Have a great weekend,
Lisa
David Leonard said…
Thank you so much Anna, that so sweet of you. I've added your excellent blog to my list of finest sites!

Take care,
David
Hi Anna, thanks once again for the add... am really touched... really grateful.
stayblessed
myonlyphoto said…
Hi lisa, thanks for your comment, and you deserve to be on the list, see you around, anna :)
myonlyphoto said…
david thanks for your nice comments, thanks for the add also, but you didn't have to do that, thanks again, anna :)
myonlyphoto said…
chanelofhealing, hey you deserve it just because of who you are. anna :)