Who Blogs On Friday Night?

I blogged on Friday night. This time, because my husband is still working beside me and I am keeping him company.

I am about to run out of battery juice as my husband is using my power cord, and hopefully I can finish this post before the laptop dies.

To make it all quick, I just wrote a story on my Story Blob blog about the plane crash I witnessed in 1995 in Toronto, Canada: "A Plane Crash I Will Never Forget." I guess for now I will have to send you there to read it.

However, no pressure, as you can enjoy the photo below of the seagull I took last weekend.
Enjoy your weekend, and soon I am off to bed.

~ Anna

Comments

Max-e said…
I do so enjoy sea gulls. Enjoy your weekend too
Jaya said…
Ahhhh... I love that photo!
I want to BE that bird!!!
Another beautiful shot, Anna!!!

I have visit your other blog and read your story. :D

Hugs, JJ
Helen Read said…
Beautiful photo! And thanks for the visit to Brushstrokes, etc.
Bob Johnson said…
Cool shot, and spooooky story about your dreams coming true.
myonlyphoto said…
max-e, thanks, and I like the too. We have a lot of them here. Anna :)
myonlyphoto said…
jaya, you and me, I always want the impossible too, but I don't know about being a bird lol. Anna :)
myonlyphoto said…
Thank jj, for visiting, reading and always coming back. Thanks again, Anna :)
myonlyphoto said…
Helen no problem, I like your brushstrokes, it is something different from photography and obviously harder to do. Thanks for visiting here. Anna :)
myonlyphoto said…
Thanks Bob, yes it spooky, thanks for reading. Sometimes I ask myself, why it is that the bad one sometimes come true or more often, and not the good one...lol, oh well that's life, Anna :)
Max-e said…
Hi Anna, thanks for stopping by. Thought I'd let you know that I left a reply on my blog about the relationship of the springbuck to rugby.
Have a great day MAx