Animal Planet Contest And I Am IN

Finally, I decided to enter the contest at Animal Planet. I just received a message from someone at the Cannon Digital Photography forum saying that they saw my photo there. Wow, it was very nice that someone was actually able to find me (thanks, Stephen, for the note).

This is the photo I submitted: the Juvenile Barn swallow. In a previous post of mine, I posted the second photo, - Photo of the Day: What are you looking at?

Location of the bird: 44.007135, -79.455564

This weekend is a long weekend in Canada, so as I am on my way out to explore the world.

~ Anna

Comments

Bob Johnson said…
Awesome Anna, just awesome!
Scruffyhippo said…
Brilliant and well deserved, they can tell a good photo when they see it :)
S-V-H said…
CONGRATULATIONS Anna!
See, it starts first with getting the awards and ends with publications! I hope for you there will be more of that! That little bird is really a perfect picture!
Anna, Blog PYRAMID for your photo entry!!! WOOHOO!!! You go, girl!!!

Hugs, JJ
kml said…
Congrats and well deserved - the swallow is a beauty! Good luck - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Such wonderful news! Congratulations!!!!! You are very talented and deserve this honor! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage