Art For Good Cause - CanStruction

I think I need a bit of a break from my photography. I had a few ideas for today's post, but it is getting late, work has been busy lately, and fall is around the corner, meaning no more vacation days, or, let's say, less vacation days, colder days, shorter days. I think I am ready to hibernate. Every year by the end of summer, I get a bit down. It must be all this sun energy wearing me out, hiking and biking maybe. Don't you worry; recovery is on the way. Well, school started too, which means I am resuming my piano lessons. I am taking adult classes, and I have an excellent teacher who is very easy on me, but practice is everything.

So what is it that I am going to talk about? Well, I received this email from my neighbour with all these cool photos of construction. All constructions are made from food cans, thus the CanStruction name. I was just amazed at how much hard work and effort, an artistic eye, engineering, and probably architecture were invested in these projects, not to mention a good cause: all these cans will go to the food bank afterwards.

~ Anna




Comments

Some people are so creative. I would have never thought of something like this.

I know what you mean about practicing. I try and get in a routine and always try to push myself a little at the end of my session. I find playing and practicing can be a good stress reliever.

PS. I love your photo work.
kml said…
That's neat - this just shows art can be made from anything.

I must agree, the easier days of summer are past - time to get back into the grind.

Please don't put your camera completely away - it can be a stress reliever too.
How creative!!! Enjoy you day. :D

Hugs, JJ
Your day. I think I need to take a break too. :D

JJ
myonlyphoto said…
digital flower pictures, thank you for your comment. This is what I say, these are excellent designs.

This is why I always return for my piano lessons every back to school seson. I agree it is good for stress. Anna :)
myonlyphoto said…
Thanks Kathy. And when I was photographing sun set today, I was thinking what you said, don't put your camera away. Thanks to you I got this great sun photo...hope you drop by and read this. Anna :)
myonlyphoto said…
Thanks jj, I think taking break from things you love with passion is stil good, its like recharging. Anna :)
MYM said…
That is so cool! Thanks.
Anonymous said…
hi, new to your blog!

and I love your stuff. WOuld welcom any feedback you have on my photos! (I am an amateur!)


My stuff is normally posted onto Badoo (which is at Badoo.com) and my latest stuff is at -
http://mosdave.badoo.com/entry/50/
cheers, Dave