What's In the My Only Photo Blog Vault?

If you gave me an award before and have not seen me pass it on, you are correct. I have not passed it on yet. I am keeping them all in my blog vault and waiting for the right time and the right person to come along. Otherwise, the awards will be duplicated, and some of you will have to stack up the same award many times. This is an excellent marketing scheme to get yourself well acquainted with the search engine. It is good to know that listing links on your blog is far more important than being linked from another place. Give it time, and this feature will be outdated in a few years.

Don't get me wrong. I would love to give you an award every time or tag you, but I think at some point you will be writing blog posts about awards instead of the stuff you really like to write about. But then wait till you see my list of unused awards or tags; it is coming near you!

So here is my inventory of unused awards or tags, which I will, in an orderly matter, use at the right time (wow, it's long, and I better get out of the lazy mode):

I Love Your Blog from Photography by KML
Nice Matters Award from Blackholes and Astrostuff
My Home Town from Robyn McMaster
MEMES Tag from ChannelofHealing
SEO Tag from Max
October Breast Cancer Awareness Tag from Max

And here are the awards and tags I already passed on:

Rockin' Girl Blogger and Awesome Guy Blogger from Blackholes and Astrostuff
Blog Day 2007 - I Broke The Rule from Scruffyhippo's Blog

All awards are shared between My Only Photo and Story Blob. I think I should be more proud of my awards, so I will attempt to display them all one day. As you can see, I am not very big on displaying those things. The same applies to my real life; all my diplomas or certificates, achievements, or my own photography have never been displayed in my own home. I think it's something about putting holes in the walls, but then what kind of excuse do I have for blogging? None. May be one. I tend to minimize graphic display so the blog loads faster for you; that is my excuse.

Check my next post - the penguin is coming your way. Just joking - it's a Barn Swallow!

~ Anna

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome photo. Thats personality at its best. Awards are nice but can be quite time consuming.
S-V-H said…
Very nice shot, Anna!

I agree with your words about awards, thats why I have created an "Anti-Award" Widget, is to find in the right corner on the top....:-)
Ali said…
Fab photo Anna, as are many of the others.

Thx for visiting my blog corner.
kml said…
He certainly has an attitude - and you better listen because he means business! I love it, Anna!

I agree about the awards, I appreciate them, but they are a lot of work.
Max Coutinho said…
Anna,

You understand me so well!!! I have exactly that opinion: too many tags, and awards make people deviate their attention from what I write, my thoughts. That is why I had to come up with a strategy for this, cause I also noticed that people are crazy about these things *shrugging*!
I just loved this idea of yours: so pragmatic!
I display my awards cause in real life I don't display anything, not even family photos LOL. Thus, my blog is my balance, my yang :).

By the way, I am glad you liked my story :)!

Congrats for all the awards you won, Anna; you sure deserve them :)!

Beautiful bird!!!! Power comes to my mind...

Cheers
Anonymous said…
There is just something scary about the face on that penguin! :-O

So Anna, you travel on business, take thousands of pictures, maintain two blogs, visit and leave interesting comments on other blogs, (thanks!), mountain bike, ..... Am I forgetting anything? And you still have time to watch TV AND be awake enough to analyze the commercials? Do you ever sleep? LOL!!! Or maybe in Canada you have more than 24 hours in a day?

Just don't tell us you have children yourself or I will pass out with exhaustion just thinking about how I could never keep up!

-Will
Bob Johnson said…
Hey Anna, whats with the flying Boston Terrier? I didn't know they could fly, awesome pic! Anna you should be more like me, I have 30 of my pics hanging in my den complete with framed discriptions, and a framed autobiography of moi. Might seem vain, but thats just me, lol.
kRiZcPEc said…
Is it a bat? Nice! Thanks for your kind words btw. :D
You have such an eye, Anna!!!

Hugs, JJ
I tagged you on my blog. I hope you can participate.

Hugs, JJ
myonlyphoto said…
Feels like I haven't been here a very long time.

Hi boydgreeneart, thanks for visiting and commenting.

Susanne, thanks for the widget tip, will look for it.

Ali, thanks for your comment and visit.

Kathy, thanks, he is the same little fellow with open mouth (a barn swallow), in the time of about few minutes he posed and posed. Thanks for visit as always.

Max, I guess we are becoming regular visitors on each other blogs, hope it will last. I will be going over soon. Thanks for your kind comments, Anna :) PS I am itching to hang something, but then I always get distracted.

Will, do you believe in SuperWoman, its me, lol, just kidding. I have this quality that many people always point out: you are so organized, and that is trick, and no kids yet, I am sure this may be a big factor trying to keep up. Thanks for your comments, as always. BTW Oh I wish there were many more hours in a day.

Bob, its a barn swallow, lol, how did you end up with the name, sounds good, lol. I can just imagine your house with all these photos. It is nothing wrong with it. And me the opposite, none of photos....oh well I am still planning to do that, lol.

kRiZ cPEc a Bat? Oh no, this bird could have many many personalities I guess, lol. Its a barn swallow, lol. No problem, your comments are appreciated too.

jj thanks for your comments and going over to investigate my new tag. thanks.

Thanks all for all your comments, visits and everything else.

Anna :)
Jaya said…
A barn swallow, eh? Love that photo!