Sunday Is A Nice Matter Award Day

Let's say Bob from Blackholes and Astrostuff showered me with a few awards, and I am finally getting them out of my vault. One of them is the Nice Matter Award, and I don't think I need to elaborate more because the title has all the clues. I would like to pass it on to the following bloggers; however, just before I go on to the nominations, I have a few words about Bob.

Bob found me; I'm not sure how exactly, but he did, and I know why. It was because of my Moon photos that I could actually focus very well on the sky during the night. When you pay a visit to Bob's blog, you will not only see his amazing astrophotography of the universe but also experience the space journey with his excellent informational and humorous narration. Bob also had a great influence on me getting more involved in the night explorations, and apparently I am his 'astrophotographer and my eyes and ears down east', LOL.

I think from now on I will pick Sundays for nominations, which I think is a nice day to receive any award. Here we go: the Nice Matters Award goes to DigitalShutterMania, Channel Of Healing, Nature Shows and Dreams, and St Vincent's Hospital Darlinghurst - Male Nurses.

Someone may ask why there is such diversity among my blogger friends. Well, I tell you that my life is not only about photography, but it is also about appreciating the beautiful photography of others - DigitalShutterMania; a journey to self-discovery - Channel of Healing; a great appreciation for nature - Nature Shows and Dreams; and great respect for those who have all their lives cared for others - St Vincent's Hospital Darlinghurst - Male Nurses. These bloggers came on board and showed me all that, and I would like to nominate them for this Nice Matter Award.

Special thanks to DigitalShutterMania for taking the initiative and participating in Pass The Penguin: Breast Cancer Awareness. He was the only man that I know who voluntarily posted the Breast Cancer Awareness banner on his blog. My favourite photography of his is: My Gallery - My Work Place, My Gallery - Waitng for Cable Car, and Thailand: Land Of Smile.

Please pass this award on to as many bloggers as you want. Thank you all.
~ Anna

Comments

Peter said…
Hi! Anna, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Best wishes to all of your family members and friends.

Regards
Peter McCartney
Sydney Australia
Peter said…
Hi! anna!!

Back again. I've just put it on my blog. You can find it down on my sidebar. Thanking you again!

Regards
Peter
Bob Johnson said…
Thanks for the great intro info about me, I feel I should be getting an agent now,lol. I'm so happy that you are interested in the night sky and that you've always try to expand your horizons, diversity is the key to life, hey we got a few more meteor showers to go before the end of the year. :))
Praise God! thanks Anna you are gonna make me cry, thanks for all the love Godbless you so much in Jesus Mighty Name Amen, will visit and pick it up soon having problems with my server.

thanks again my sweet.
Godbless
Anna, thanks for rewarding me. I am happy that you like my newbie photos. God bless you.
Thank you, Anna!!! I'm thrilled you chose my blog for the award. :D And I'll certainly carry the tradition on.

Hugs, JJ...my life was nuts today. A family member had surgery but all is well. :D
And I adore the flower photo!!!

Hugs, JJ
myonlyphoto said…
Peter, well deserved, I was holding this award for special people like you. I am glad to have such a diversity of bloggers on my photo blog. Anna :) PS Thanks for the add to.
myonlyphoto said…
Bob, no problem, for every award you gave me you get the review in return. This is all I can do to let you know that is appreciated.
BTW its getting cold, I will have to invest into some warm clothes - we had frost last night. Hope the meteor showers are happening soon when the temperatures are still on the positive side. Anna :)
myonlyphoto said…
channelofhealing thank you for accepting the award. Take your time, there is no pressure, that is what I decided to do, keep it and find the right person - and I found you. Thanks for all great stories, and hope your server is all alright - Anna :)
myonlyphoto said…
digitalshuttermania, thank you for supporting my blog and liking my photography. I have to tell you when I look at your photography, you have more experience then you think, and you are very creative too. Anna :)
myonlyphoto said…
jj no problem and well deserved, hope the family recovers from the surgery very soon - best wishes and quick recovery. Thanks, Anna :)
Anonymous said…
A most deserving Award to a nice gal from a nice guy. :)
Max Coutinho said…
Hi Anna,

No, LS also posted a banner for Breast Cancer Awareness *clap clap clap*! lol

Congrats for the award, you deserve it!
Sunday is a great day to post awards (I also post mine on the weekends: more practical)!

Loved the flowers: so cute!

Cheers
myonlyphoto said…
Thanks Rose, nicely said. Anna :)
myonlyphoto said…
Max, thanks. Well then thanks to LS, I don't know how I missed it, (thanks LS). I think I will use Sunday for awards, good news for bloggers for Monday. Anna :)
Livingsword said…
Hi Anna;

I want to start by thanking Max for mentioning that I do have a Breast Cancer Awareness banner up on both of my blogs…well I did till October ended (I will have to add more money to Max’s Swiss numbered bank account :)

Congrats on the award, you do very much deserve it!

I love your flower image!
myonlyphoto said…
Livingsword, isn't she (Max) great, very loyal. Sorry for not additing you to my review, just I know that I tagged all the women around to post, and I never asked him to do it. Next time I will do my homework, sorry. Thanks for your comments as always. Anna :)
Livingsword said…
Hi Anna;

No problem! I had opportunities to give you awards and didn’t give them to you because I didn’t see any others on your blog so I thought that perhaps your blog was the kind that didn’t partake of these things!!!!

LOL
myonlyphoto said…
Thanks livingswords for thinking about me, yes I do participate, but at first I didn't know many bloggers that I could give them too. I really value good relationships, so I rather wait and give them out when the time is right. Anna :)